Thursday, February 17, 2011

Breakfast Smoothie to Go!

I don't know about you, but I always feel to rushed to sit and really enjoy breakfast. I make an effort to ensure I allocate time to consume  a good breakfast, but I find myself completing house work before I head off to work and as usual doing so, means I am not prioritizing myself. I wake up in enough time to have a healthy start to the day but some things just get in the way. As such I find smoothies a great alternative!
As well all know, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and must not be skipped!

Here is my recipe: ( makes enough for 2 large or 4 small glasses)

In a blender add: 
1/2 C of orange juice
1 C of water
1 scoop of hemp protein or whey
1 scoop of greens
1/2 C of frozen pineapple & mango
2 tablespoons of Liberte Kefir

and blend together for 2 minutes and put in a smoothie cup ( you can buy them at Supercentre) and off to work you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment