Thursday, February 3, 2011

Trip to the Health Food Store

Going to the health food store is something I find fun. I don't find clothes shopping or shopping for stuff all that entertaining but I do enjoy shopping at the health food store. We are all different!
Right now my favorite health food store is Healthy Planet in Pickering. Great prices, selection and not too far from home.
In my opinion supplements are necessary for health and need to be used to compliment our daily diet.
I haven't been using alot of supplements lately, and it shows!! ha.
I really enjoyed looking at all the new products, I could spend hours and lots of money. One day, but right now I need to focus on my plan. So I bought really good protein powder from New Zealand, greens product, raw apple cider vinegar, essential fatty acids, probiotics, vitamin C with bioflavoniods, and CLA!! That is all I could buy for now, but I will be back.
If you are ever in the area, drop in, it is a great place to buy supplements at great prices.
Ciao,
Naomi!

No comments:

Post a Comment