Monday, February 7, 2011

Ginger Tea for upset stomach's.

I was pretty worried about Super bowl Sunday and staying on track but it turned out I didn't need too.

I was not feeling well, so I could not eat all day. I instead turned to an old wise remedy for my stomach pain.
Ginger tea with grated orange peel. I recommend anyone with any type of stomach distress, try it. It worked for me. I simply peeled the ginger root and placed in cheesecloth with the grated orange peel and boiled in a 1 quart pot of water and sipped on through out the afternoon, in bed! I still watched the Super bowl not in high def but on our old box TV but I still saw the whole game. Way to go Packers! Today I feel much better, and still on track.
I will weigh myself Wednesday and see where I am at. I will weigh myself each week, same day, same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment