Monday, February 14, 2011

The Weekend!

Well, I must say I fell off the horse this weekend and the only option I have is to get right back on. After all I am only human.

I did enjoy my weekend with some great friends. We went to the movies, shared some popcorn and enjoyed some drinks after words. I do believe this is healthier for me than avoidance of socializing all together. I find at times when I am strict with my diet, I like to avoid all situations where I may be tempted by indulgent food or drink. However, I must be able to find a healthy balance between the two. I had a great weekend and for me that is what matters. Today I am back on the horse, eating my 6 meals, and even though it is Valentine' Day I will not be eating chocolate. Small sacrifice for my goals. Indulging on the weekend is good enough for me.

Have a great Valentine' Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment