Wednesday, June 6, 2012

:: e Load™ Endurance Formula ::

Here is a great article discussing the heat related illness, this can happen to anyone, however young athletes are at great risk when they do not hydrate properly before, during and after exercise.
I did a presentation to a representative soccer team to discuss proper nutrition after the Head Coach noticed his kids were cramping and had headaches during a weekend tournament.
Several of these kids did not eat breakfast and did not bring water to the field even though they were in a tournament and had 3 back to back games.
It is very important for parents to insure proper hydration days before an tournament/game and during.
Never leave home without water!
Please read this great article, I couldn't have written it better myself. Take heed, kids are not invincible.
:: e Load™ Endurance Formula ::

Never hestitate to discuss your family's nutrition plan, if you have concerns, I can help coach you and I am just a click away!

Cheerio,
Naomi.
naomi@iovw.ca

1 comment:

  1. Some are really informative some are entertaining and some are a real crack up. I've got to admit it, good job on this blog, I'll be sure to look in again real soon. epm training

    ReplyDelete